Musidrama creates personalised and tailored conferences or keynotes, on themes such as management, talent, innovation, team building… Specialised artists present their profession, explain the correlations with the relevant business, and can lead a debate on a chosen theme.
(Video in french)
A few examples (open-ended list) :
• What does an orchestra conductor do?
• “Working together”, as seen by an orchestra conductor
• Conductors are managers first and foremost
• Directors: the example of cross-functional management.
• How to find and manage new talents
• Creativity to serve groups
• Adaptation and evolution from the eyes of a composer/arranger.